Hi all,

A revision to the endpoint property extension draft for P2P networks is newly
submitted for your discussion.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01.txt
It discusses three types of property extensions for better guided peer
selection.

You review and comments would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Lingli