Hi, all:
Here is the update to draft-wu-alto-te-metrics
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-alto-te-metrics-02
The diff is:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-alto-te-metrics-02
The main changes are
1. Remove the Cost Mode part as these metrics are intended to be used in
various cost modes.
2. Move Collection method part to new section(i.e., section 2) since they are
common part for these metrics.
3. Other editorial changes, e.g., remove duplicated part in each new defined
metrics.

There is one remaining issue in this draft, i.e., do we need to specify the
measurement interval for each metrics
In details in this draft.

In the current draft, we assume using a fixed, small measurement interval.
However this may be not enough for ALTO setting. we may need to support more
complicated use case,e.g., bandwidth calendaring.

In the last IETF meeting, we gave an example to show how bandwidth calendaring
look like.
We may need to specify the more semantics for calendaring attribute, e.g.,
measurement period.
We may need to extend bandwidth calendaring to other metrics, e.g., delay.

After a few discussion, authors feels we may need to split calendaring part
from this draft and put it into the separate draft.
Let us know what do you think about this?

Regards!
-Qin

Calendaring and multicost metrics should be defined in a separate document.
Hence, we have a more modular approach. What do you think?
- We, as as the metrics are intended to be used in various cost modes.
- It looks to me that the Collection Method part is common. Hence, we can move
them to be common.