Hi Vijay

I would like to request two slots:

1/ Proposal of using ALTO for determining service edge, based
on draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-00
2/ Proposal of extending ALTO by using BGP communities; there is no draft
yet ready for this (I will not have time for submitting today), so I will
try to create a document and submit during the IETF week for this. Anyway I
can prepare a presentation for the Singapore meeting with the basic
cocnepts behind.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Luis