Dear Vijay, all,

The authors have taken a pass of the document to address the reviews. Links
to the new version are below. We believe that we have addressed all of the
items in the two review sets by Danny and Sanjay.

Thank you so much!

Richard,

=====
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/