Hello all,

A new alto draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-alto-mowie-for-network-aware-app/
is submitted.

In this paper, we uses the network information of Mobile and Wireless
Information Exposure (MoWIE) to adapt key control knobs such as media codec
scheme, encapsulation and application logical function to improve the QoE. We
provide some detailed testing and evaluations. And we discuss how MoWIE can be
a systematic extension of the ALTO protocol, to expose more lower-layer and
finer grain network dynamics.
We spend a lot of time and testing to produce this paper, welcome your comments
and we will update the testing and improve the paper based on your comments.

BRs,
Chunshan Xiong
Tencent