All: The IESG has been working on coming up with a virtual interim schedule
for WGs that would have met in Vancouver.  As the original schedule avoided
WG and RG conflicts to the maximum extent possible, the virtual interim
schedule has been created so that working groups and research groups can be
reasonably sure that most participants will not have a conflict with
another IETF interim meeting on the same day.

For ALTO, IESG has suggested Tue, Apr 21.  We will plan to hold a virtual
interim on that day.  While we can decide another day besides the IESG
suggested one, I would hesitate to do so for a variety of reasons, the most
important of which is that we will have to ensure that our chosen day does
not conflict with other WGs, BoFs, and RGs, that WG list members may be
interested in.  Thus, it seems safe to stay with the IESG suggested date of
Apr 21, as that date has honored all of the WG/RG conflicts with ALTO.

What we need to do soon (48 hours or so) is to agree on a specific time for
Apr 21 so Jan and I can set the wheels in motion to schedule the virtual
interim on Apr 21.

Here are the options, please reply with your preferred option on the list.
Jan and I will collect all of the responses we receive by Sunday night, and
choose the one that is most frequent by Mon AM.  I know Europe has not yet
changed their clocks, so I will leave the times below in US Central time
zone (which is now on daylight savings time).  So please adjust accordingly
for your locale.  All times are for Apr 21, 2020.

0. 5:00am - 7:00am US Central
1. 7:00am - 9:00am US Central
2. 9:00am - 11:00am US Central
3. 11:00am - 1:00pm US Central
4. 1:00pm - 3:00pm US Central
5. 3:00pm - 5:00pm US Central
6. 5:00pm - 7:00 pm US central *
7. 7:00pm - 9:00pm US central *
8. 9:00pm - 11:00pm US Central  *

* I will not be able to make these timeslots as they overlap with the class
I teach.

Thank you,

- vijay