From: Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:08 PM
To: Danny Alex Lachos Perez <dlachos...@gmail.com>; IETF ALTO <alto@ietf.org>;
alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ALTO Meeting Info for Jun. 10, 2020

Dear all,

For some comments and updates for the Unified Properties draft please look up
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aqm4xjFDlcTfz_UdpBJnCV9fu49hSGUctJdEshpAqOk/edit

Thanks,
Sabine

From:
alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com<mailto:alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com>

<alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com<mailto:alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com>>
 On Behalf Of Danny Alex Lachos Perez
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 9:17 PM
To: IETF ALTO <alto@ietf.org<mailto:alto@ietf.org>>;
alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com<mailto:alto-weekly-meet...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: ALTO Meeting Info for Jun. 10, 2020

Dear all,

Just a friendly reminder that we will have our weekly meeting this Wednesday
(Jun-10) at 9:00 am US ET.

Agenda*:

  *   WG documents status
  *   NAI Workshop
*If people have other agenda items, please feel free to post.

Bridge link: https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

Best regards,

Danny Lachos
alto-weekly-meeting+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:alto-weekly-meeting+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alto-weekly-meeting/CAEDarXKmgyr4a9FV7DE0v%2BnyNCtArF%2BFamszV%3DMJtBF%2BoKR4bw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alto-weekly-meeting/CAEDarXKmgyr4a9FV7DE0v%2BnyNCtArF%2BFamszV%3DMJtBF%2BoKR4bw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.