Dear all,

ALTO has a slot at IETF 109.  We would like to devote the entire slot to the re-charter discussion that started in IETF 108. However, we would like to advise that the presentation for re-charter discussion be more focused in this iteration as compared to the previous one, where we had more than 11 presentations.

It will be helpful if the re-chartering team can cluster the different pieces of work now proceeding as individual drafts towards a small set of concrete work items/milestones.  Also, a proposed new charter would be very helpful.

Thus, the re-chartering team can use (perhaps no more than) half an hour to go through the drafts, then present a proposal for a new charter, and then we can open up the floor for general recharter discussion, so the majority of the time is spent soliciting, discussing, and shaping the new charter and subsequent deliverables.

 - Vijay & Jan