Dear ALTOers,

One item which we discussed this morning during our weekly meeting is ALTO
extension to multi-domain settings. Please see attached for the deck of
slides that we used.

At a high level, it tried to extend ALTO into a multi-domain setting for
one of the most basic ALTO services --- endpoint cost services. One item
which was raised, but not included in the slides is to make clear the use
cases, i.e., how the multiple-domain information is used. We sure will
update soon, before and during the WG meeting. Any questions and/or
comments are highly welcome.

Richard