Dear Richard and all,

Please find below the paragraph on item 2. The texts are also uploaded to the
google doc.

Best,
Kai

Protocol extension of the ALTO protocol over newer versions of HTTP. Existing
extensions such as path vector and incremental updates need additional
mechanisms to work around limitations of HTTP/1.x, leading to additional
development complexities and data transmission. This extension is to define the
data delivery of dependent ALTO objects, which unifies the base protocol, the
path vector (multipart) extension, and the incremental update extension when
they are transported using HTTP/2 and HTTP/3.