Hi Vijay,
Thank you for your suggestion. We will prepare the table and upload a v15.
Best regards,
Sabine

From: Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 11:58 PM
To: Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
<sabine.randriam...@nokia-bell-labs.com>
Cc: alto@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-14.txt

Please put the table in the end.  You can have a forward reference to the table
at the beginning of the I-D to let people know.

I will like to perform a chair/shepherd review on a version that close to being
a final one.

Thanks.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:15 PM Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
<sabine.randriam...@nokia-bell-labs.com<mailto:sabine.randriam...@nokia-bell-labs.com>>
 wrote:
Dear all,

Version 13 - draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-13.txt posted on Nov 2nd
addresses the review comments of Danny and most comments of Luis. This version
14 addresses pending comments of the review provided by Luis. The only
unresolved comment by Luis is providing a table listing the protocol extensions
and pointing to the relevant sections in the text. Given that the extensions
are defined progressively, we need to figure out where to place the table in
the document (beginning or end). Any suggestion is welcome.

I will send separate e-mails to Danny and Luis, to describe how their review
comments were addressed. Great thanks again to both for the thorough review.