Hi ALTOers,

This is the revised version of the document, addressing comments and issues
identified by Danny, Jensen, Kai, authors and some comments from our
wonderful chairs.

One "interesting" change is
2001:db8::1:2345:6789:abcd -> 2001:db8::1234:5678
to make sure that the ipv6 range is within the range of Table 25 of RFC
6890.

Cheers,
Richard