HI Ben,

I edited the H/2 and 3 bullet to read as follows:
o Support for modern transport protocols. ALTO only uses the capabilities
of HTTP version 1. While ALTO can operate successfully over any version of
HTTP, it would benefit from leveraging HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 capabilities such
as push. The WG will produce an ALTO extension that leverages these
capabilities if they can be shown to improve performance.

It more accurately states the current status.