Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that we will have the ALTO weekly meeting at 9:00
am US EST (3:00 pm CET and 10:00 pm Beijing Time) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022.

Here are a few points that we have discussed last week to help us all refresh
our memory:

- For IETF 113, the main focus would be on the new charter items including 1)
new transport, 2) OAM and 3) deployment.
- For NAI workshop, the deadline is Feb 11, 2022. One key question that we can
all think about at this point is who should be invited as keynote speakers.
- We also have 4 WG drafts still under IESG review.
- We also talked about inviting people outside the WG to give talks and have
discussions.

Agenda:

- IETF charter items: ~25 min
- NAI discussion (keynote speaker suggestion): ~15 min
- IETF WG draft: ~10 min
- Interaction with

Bridge:

https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

Feel free to let me know if there are other topics that yo

Best,
Kai