Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that we will have the ALTO weekly meeting at 9:00
am US EST (3:00 pm CET and 10:00 pm Beijing Time) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022.

To refresh our memory, here is a brief summary of the discussion we had last
week.

1. Richard and Roland presented their proposal on new transport. Requirements
are defined and were discussed in the meeting.
2. Jensen had submitted the new OAM draft and called for WG reviews. (Adrian
already sent a review to the mailing list)
3. Jordi led the discussion on using production-like environments to
demonstrate the benefits of ALTO. Qin suggested that the IETF hackathon is one
way to get visibility. The current plan is to start building the software and
target IETF 113 or 114.

Agenda:

- WG draft status (10 min)
- New charter items (15-20 min)
- ALTO resources: code bases, test suits, etc. (20-30 min)
- Open discussions

Bridge:

https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

Please let me know if there is anything missing in the summary or you think
should be put in the agenda.

Best,
Kai