From: alto <alto-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of kai...@scu.edu.cn
Sent: 07 March 2022 11:28
To: alto@ietf.org; alto-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: [alto] Call for Adoption: draft-bw-alto-cost-mode-01

Dear all,

I have been appointed to run the Call for Adoption of
draft-bw-alto-cost-mode-01.

Following up with what has been proposed and agreed during the IESG review
on draft-ietf-alto-path-vector [1], we are starting a call for adoption of
the ALTO cost mode [2] document as a charter deliverable. It both helps push
forward existing WG document and fits in the protocol maintenance item in
the current charter.

The Call for Adoption will close on March 21 (2 weeks after the IETF
submission deadline). Please post to the mailing list if you support or
appose the adoption, or have any comments or suggestions.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/alto/WWoyJyM0PioBWM_rADYT-Z_I8t4/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bw-alto-cost-mode-01

Thanks!

Best,