[Med] Looks good to me but with s/5226/8126 and removing "without a need to
register with IANA" as that is implied by "private use".

RFC8126 says the following:

   IANA does not record assignments from registries
   or ranges with this policy (and therefore there is no need for IANA
   to review them) and assignments are not generally useful for broad
   interoperability.  It is the responsibility of the sites making use
   of the Private Use range to ensure that no conflicts occur (within
   the intended scope of use).

> If we are worried about consistency, wouldn't we have to update Table 4
> as well?

[Med] Indeed. This was reported in a separate erratum :-)

  Keeping RFC 7285 consistent within the document is probably