Hi Qin and all,

I am writing to introduce you about Cristina Klippel Dominicini, a
researcher from IFES, Brazil, and her work on path-aware routing.

Last week I had a wonderful online meeting with Cristina and her team. They
are working on PolKA, a path-aware programmable source routing framework (
https://events.geant.org/event/748/contributions/575/attachments/476/647/PolKA_-_TNC_-_final.pdf).
They are collaborating with the SENSE project and the GEANT team to
demonstrate and deploy PolKA. They also made presentations at previous
PANRG meetings, and are considering writing an IETF draft documenting the
design of PolKA.

Other than the original purpose of this meeting, which was to discuss
potential synergies between PolKA and network verification, I also
introduced Cristina about the ALTO WG, and encouraged her to consider
submitting a paper to the coming NAI workshop. Given the close tie between
path-aware networking and ALTO, we think there could be synergies and
potential collaborations between the PolKA team and ALTO WG. As such, I am
wondering, can we schedule a time slot for Cristina to present the PolKA
framework at our weekly ALTO meeting? Thanks!

Best
Qiao
--
Qiao Xiang