From: Jordi Ros Giralt
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 8:34
To: alto@ietf.org <alto@ietf.org>; alto-cha...@ietf.org <alto-cha...@ietf.org>
Cc: c...@it.uc3m.es <c...@it.uc3m.es>; Kurt Tutschku <kurt.tutsc...@bth.se>;
Diego R. Lopez <diego.r.lo...@telefonica.com>; Pietzuch, Peter R
<luismiguel.contrerasmuri...@telefonica.com>; mohamed.boucad...@orange.com
<mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>; Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
<sabine.randriam...@nokia-bell-labs.com>
Subject: Dinner IETF ALTO team - IETF 114 Philadelphia
When: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 1:00 AM-4:00 AM.
Where:

Sending this invitation to block the calendar for those ALTOers who will be in
Philadelphia.

We will make a reservation to a restaurant for dinner once we confirm the full
list of attendees. This is an informal gathering/meal outside the official IETF
114 meeting events so that we can spend some time together. The dinner is of
course optional though we encourage your attendance. Each of us will need to
cover for the cost of the meal.