Dear ALTOers,

As you know, Fujitsu is focused on covering Trust related aspects as part of
the ALTO group. We are currently exploring different ideas for potential
extensions/improvements that aligns with our Trust-Enhanced Network concept. We
are thinking of presenting some ideas for your feedback and consideration
during the interim meeting #5.
The 3 tentative ideas that we collected so far are:
1- Working on Trusted IP-based Geolocation of the entities in the ALTO
architecture.
2- Defining Trust as a one of the possible Cost measurements to be used within
ALTO.
3- Considering Trust-Enhanced “Property map”.

We are hopping to receive your comments, suggestions, and feedback beforehand
about the value, relevance, and importance of these three ideas. This would
give us the chance to improve our understanding for the groups' focus and
expectations. It would also help us further improve our proposals and produce
even more relevant ideas.

Kind regards,
Ayoub

Message: 1