I will begin by admitting that I don’t know know much about Android as I am
more of an Apple person and really try to avoid anything Google but, I have an
DJI CrystalSky Android device used to fly a DJI drone and given it’s great
screen brightness it would be great to be able to put AltOSDroid on it if
possible.

It’s running a bare bones version of Android 5.1.1

I can not get any of the Google Play stuff to work on it but have managed to
get the Amazon app store to work.

It does not have bluetooth, I don’t know if a USB bluetooth device would work
or not. It has 3 USB ports. One A, one micro and one USB-C so using it wired
might be easier than trying to get bluetooth to work.

Any thoughts on if this can work and if so how?

Larry