At a recent launch I used my Telemetrum for the first time using the
TeleBT hooked to a Yagi Antenna from Arrow Antenna. Connected to the TeleBT
was my MacBook running AltosUI via
a USB Cable and my Samsung S20 Ultra+ via BlueTooth using AltosDroid.

 Now with both devices connected and reporting telemetry through the voice
synthesizer, the AltosDroid's voice was a clear sounding female voice. It
was like listening to a real person. Whereas the AltosUI voice sounded more
like an old school computer speaking, think of the movie WarGames "Shall we
play a game". So my question is there a way, or to put in a request for the
next firmware update, that AltosUI get the same voice as the AltosDroid
loaded in as a choice? The female AltosDroid voice seems far superior to
the AltosUI voice.

 Here is my launch with both the AltosDroid and AltosUI voices going at the
same time. Although with the launch Director speaking, it makes it hard to
hear, you can make out both voices in the last 10 seconds of the video
(1min:10sec mark).

https://youtu.be/62B9w9vyuLo

-Alby