I just learned that Tripoli has put up a page with links to all of the
videos from talks given at the first TRA Tech held during LDRS 39.  I
gave one of the talks on "Building Better Electronics Bays".

If you're a Tripoli member, you can find the list of all the talks with
links to the videos at http://www.tripoli.org/TRATech2021 (you'll need
to log in with your member credentials).  The other two talks I managed
to attend in person were outstanding and taught me new things .. I look
forward to watching the videos of some of the others when I have time,
and I hope TRA Tech continues to be part of the LDRS experience going
forward!

A direct link to the video of my talk hosted on YouTube is:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM3T95gH750

Enjoy!

Bdale