From: "Keith Packard" <kei...@keithp.com>
To: "Altus Metrum" <altusmetrum@lists.gag.com>
Sent: 10/10/2021 2:30:12 PM
Subject: [altusmetrum] [AD] Altus Metrum announces AltOS 1.9.10

Altus Metrum announces AltOS 1.9.10

Announcing AltOS 1.9.10

Altos 1.9.10 is another bug-fix release.

AltosUI Changes:

  * Rework the windows DLL build to make AltosUI run on more instances
    of Windows 10.

AltosDroid Changes:

  * Adapt to an Android security change with prevented AltosDroid from
    storing received telemetry.  Flights are now stored in
    /storage/emulated/0/media/org.altusmetrum.AltosDroid/AltusMetrum,
    and AltosDroid will display an error message if flight data cannot
    be logged.

Read more about AltOS here:

https://altusmetrum.org/AltOS/