From: Bdale Garbee <bd...@gag.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 1 December 2021 8:07 AM
To: Terry <w7...@cableone.net>; Altus Metrum <altusmetrum@lists.gag.com>
Subject: [altusmetrum] Re: How to change email address?

Bdale Garbee <bd...@gag.com> writes:

> Terry <w7...@cableone.net> writes:
>
>> How can I change my email address?  The previous method no longer
>> works.
>
> Looks like something broke.  Heading to bed, will give it a look in
> the morning.

Sorry, but "in the morning" turned in to way too long a delay.  But I just
found and fixed the problem that was preventing the interface at

     https://lists.gag.com/mailman3

from working right.  There's still a problem with the archiver that I'll work
on when I get to it, but you should be able to perform list subscription
maintenance tasks again now.

Bdale