I’ll write more later (maybe tomorrow), but I hit 17,900ft with an I216 today.
I hit a rock on landing and broke a fin, so it doesn’t could as a record
flight. Still, I’m super happy with it.

The pressure data look better than yesterday, but I used my backup rocket (very
close to the same, but the static port holes are slightly different). The
pressure trace looks much better, with only a spike as I transition Mach 1 each
way. I did use an apogee lockout, but my guess is that it wouldn’t have been
required.

I’m grabbing a quick lunch, the starting to prep my other rocket for another
record attempt tomorrow. I’ll share more when I can, including the data.

Thanks everybody!
Bryan

Sent from my iPhone