Hello,

My name is Nathaniel and I am part of the Oregon State University USLI NASA
competition team. We recently did a full scale test launch in Brothers
Oregon. The first seconds of the flight went well up until approximately
2.86 seconds after boost. At this point in flight the drogue chute deployed
then a few seconds after the main chute. After looking at the data from the
flight computers it was noted that the pressure sensor reading was
constant. I was wondering if anyone else has had this occur with the
Telemega V5 or what could have caused this to happen? An inspection of the
pressure sensor itself was done and the sensor did not have any
obstructions in the sensor holes or faulty soldering connections. I can
also send over the flight data from the computer itself if that would be
helpful. The team also had a redundant flight computer (EasyMega) which I
can provide data for as well.
Best,

Nathaniel P Hannan
Mechanical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering Minor
AIAA Social Media & Photography Officer
NASA USLI Co-Team Captain & Lead Aerodynamics, Recovery & Propulsions
Engineer
"Rocketry is more than a sport or job. It is a passion that grows with
every launch."