Thanks again for your respones... here are the answers to your questions.

>> What happens when you run amcheck now that you've fixed disklist?

Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
/usr/local/amanda/dumps: 2410172 KB disk space available, that's plenty.
NOTE: skipping tape-writable test.
Tape DailySet101 label ok.
Server check took 26.914 seconds.

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
Client check: 1 host checked in 0.106 seconds, 0 problems found.

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.1p1)

>> What is in /tmp/amanda/sendsize*debug on paperbark after a failed amdump?

sendsize: debug 1 pid 31909 ruid 0 euid 0 start time Wed Nov  8 08:30:17
2000
/usr/local/amanda/libexec/sendsize: version 2.4.1p1

---

back to the line "paperbark  /home lev 0 FAILED [missing result for /home in
paperbark response]"

does the lev 0 mean anything? It probably doesn't but I am fishing for ideas
as to why this is not working. :)

Nathan