Hi,

I forced a level 0 on a few disks today and began to back them
up to tape.  When I realized that one of them, a large one, had
received a level 0 backup only a few days ago and that Amanda was
dumping that one to tape at the moment, I Ctrl C'd the amdump and
amrmtape'd the tape (I won't bore you with all the details for why I
felt it beneficial to do so).

My uncertainty is whether this partial, interupted level 0 backup
on a removed tape will have any effect on future incremental backups of
this disk.

--
Paul Yeatman    (858) 534-9896      [EMAIL PROTECTED]