I just got this in my report today:

The dumps were flushed to tape TAPE25.
The next tape Amanda expects to use is: a new tape.

STATISTICS:
                          Total       Full      Daily
                        --------   --------   --------
.
.
.

tapecycle is set to 25 in my amanda.conf.  It should be expecting TAPE01
for
tonight.  Is this going to cause a problem?

Robert

--

:wq!
Unix System Administrator       |    For when quality, reliability