Hello,

We recently had a hard-disk failure on our tape backup server.  And while I
was rebuilding the system I decided to upgrade the OS from RedHat 5, to
RedHat 7.0.  And it has version 2.4.1p1 of Amanda installed.  I copied all
the configuration files over from the old install.  And when I run amcheck I
receive this:
--[snip]--
[backup@sol backup]$ /usr/sbin/amcheck DailySet1
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
/holding-disk/dumps/amanda: 26478440 KB disk space available, that's plenty.
NOTE: skipping tape-writable test.
Tape Dailydumps1 label ok.
Server check took 27.733 seconds.
protocol packet receive: Connection refused
protocol packet receive: Connection refused
protocol packet receive: Connection refused

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
WARNING: sol: selfcheck request timed out.  Host down?
Client check: 5 hosts checked in 29.644 seconds, 1 problem found.

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.1p1)
--[snip]--

Whey would it be saying connection refused?
I have checked the xinted file for amandaidx and amidxtape, and they both
appear to be correct.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

                                              .~.
                                              /v\
--                                           // \\
                                             ^`~`^
                                           L I N U X
 Justin Ainsworth
 PHONE: (530) 879-5660x108      System Administrator
 FAX:   (530) 879-5676                Sunset Net LLC
 WEB:   http://www.sunset.net      1915 Mangrove Ave
 EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Chico, CA 95926