Im trying to configure the EZ17 on a Redhat 6.1 distribution.

Currently, I've set up MTX 1.2.10 and trying to use the chg-zd-mtx script.
I've made the necessary changes in my amanda.conf file.

In the boot messages I get /dev/sga to be the medium changer and /dev/sgb
to be the tape device. My question for those who have gotten the exabyte
to work is, did it work with just the scripts and binaries supplied with
amanda or did you have to install any additional binaries other than MTX.

Anyone recompiled their kernel to make it work? I know if your kernel
doesn't have scsi generic support MTX 1.2.10 won't work, but other than
that and lun support, is there anything else?

I can give more information but don't want to garble the user group with
the same thing. Contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thanks for anyone with the time,

Tano Simonian
UC Riverside Science Library