I have amanda on Linux backing up Solaris disks using
ufsdump and I have used the two following definitions
in disklist:
machine /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s0 comp-root
OR
machine c0t0d0s0 comp-root

Just keep running amcheck after changing disklist to
verify no errors are reported

The second works nicer for the e-mail report.

Good luck.
Bob

--- Annadiana Abedini