Hi!

> This error suggests that either you have more than one amdump running
> at the same time, or you have more than one amanda server trying to
> talk to 'fileserver' at the same time, or else you have 'fileserver'
> listed in your disklist with more than one name.
>
> Basically it means that amandad was already running on 'fileserver'
> when it was contacted by amdump again to do something else.  amandad
> is not multi-threaded and gave NAK response.

No, there is only one entry for the fileserver. Amanda was waiting of the
next Tape, because i have changed the amanda.conf while amanda is running.

After stopping this and restart, a new incr. backup was made.
I hope that amanda is using more than one tapes by a full backup.

Bye Juergen

--
Dies ist eine Microsoft freie Mail!

Have Fun!