Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:18:58 -0800 (PST)
From: David Wolfskill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: summary details show errors but dumper stats

>Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:42:57 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Denise Ives <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>show sda10 did its level 1 back up. So did sd10 back up with errors?

It would appear that a backup image was created, and amanda stored it
for you, per your request.

The extent to which that image might be useful for actually performing a
restore is somewhat open to question, and depending on how
important/critical/... the data happen to be to you & your employers,
you might want to do some sort of reality check, at the very least.

I'd suggest doing the reality check well prior to a time that the data
might actually be perceived to be needed.

Cheers,
david
--
David Wolfskill      [EMAIL PROTECTED]   UNIX System Administrator
Desk: 650/577-7158   TIE: 8/499-7158   Cell: 650/759-0823

I need help: http://www.whistle.com/employment/employ-engg.html#K030391