Hi, people

 In order to perform my 22GB (level 0) i have to use a SONY DDS3,
but whenever i need to backup everything i have to use that "strategy
nofull" parameter to perferm incremental backups and then i use "admin XXX
force XXXX" to force level 0 backups of the filesystem i want, doing that
i can control wich filesystems will be backed up that day on level 0 and
doing it allows me to arrange my backup and make it fit my DDS. The main
problem is that when i use "strategy nofull" amanda is only performing
level 1 backups.
         I once read something about a patch that could allow me to
control the backup levels in the way i want to, is there such a thing ??
        Another question, does anybody know if there is any problem on
performing (forcing) a level 0 backup and in the next 3 days let amanda
perform only level 1 backups, will this screw my backup integrity, do you
think i will be able to restore the entire backup ??

Thanks in advanced,

                        Diogo Batista Salgueiro