* Alexandre Oliva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 08:23:27PM -0200)
> On Jan 31, 2001, Gerhard den Hollander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> (client constrained she tells me).
>> Can anyone tell me how I can tell amanda to use more dumpers at once ?

> Increase maxdumps in some dumptype of that host.

Thats' what I like about this list,
rapid turn artound time, and to the ppoint answers that correctly solve the
problem ;)

Try finding that level of support for a commercial product ;)

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Standing above the crowd, he had a voice so strong and loud
 =`\<,                  we'll miss him