Gerhard den Hollander wrote:

> * Victor R. Cain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 10:36:20AM -0500)
> > The beginning of my configuration file looks like:
> >  # /etc/amanda/Config1/amanda.conf
> >  org "Config1"           # your organization name for reports
> >  mailto "[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]" # list
> > of message recipients
> >  dumpuser "backup"       # the user to run dumps
> > under
>
> > Amcheck reports no errors, and the runs appear to be happening,
> > but I'm getting no e-mail reports.  Is there something wrong
> > with my "mailto" line?
>
> It tries to send email to
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]"@whatever.your.default.domain.is
>
> try
> mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Kind regards,
>  --
> Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone +31-10.280.1515

I tried that line and amcheck gave all sorts of error messages,
saying it expected a quoted string.  I also tried the quoted
string with commas, with no difference.  ????

" Plus you have the wonderful narrative of how [Dubya] got where
he now is. It took his brother, his father, his father's
friends, the Florida secretary of state, and the Supreme Court
to pull it off.  His entire life gives fresh meaning to the
phrase 'assisted living.'"
        -- Gary Trudeau quoted in The New Yorker, Jan. 8, 2001
Victor R. Cain         [EMAIL PROTECTED]            (865)482-2597