Title: non-rewinding?

Hi all,

I finally got my changer working with the stctl driver SCSI II (Exabyte 10H with EXB 8500 series drive/tapes).  Running on Solaris 7 (sparc).  My changer finally sees all the tapes in it and now I have moved on to the point where I begin to  'amlabel' each of them.  The only problem is when I try and run 'amlabel' on them to make them ready for 'amdump' it tells me something along the lines of, "are you sure drive is not non-rewinding" and then quits without even labeling the tapes.  It tells me to check my amanda.conf file to verify that the drive is "non-rewinding".

I'm not sure what that really means to Amanda, I know what the wording "non-rewinding" means, but is there a way to work around it or to make Amanda NOT think my drive is non-rewinding so that it will continue to label my tapes for 'amdump'?

Please help...

Thanks in advance,

Christopher A.
Los Angeles, Ca.