Hi all

I've got the problem with this:

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
  machine    sda2 lev 0 FAILED [Request to machine timed out.]
  machine    sdc1 lev 0 FAILED [Request to machine timed out.]

It's a linux machine where sda2 is / directory and sdc1 is raid.
On the sda2 is only system, so there is about 400M but on the sdc1 is data and
there is about 17G.
When I comment machine sdc1 in the disklist, amdump is running properly.

I also tried create machinesdc1_0.new file manually on that machine but
unsuccessful.
/bin/gtar --create --directory /raid --listed-incremental
/usr/local/amanda242/var/amanda/gnutar-lists/machinesdc1_0.new --sparse
--one-file-system --ignore-failed-read --totals --file /dev/null --exclude-from
/usr/local/lib/amanda/exclude.gtar .

machinesdc1_0.new has always zero size.

thanks, tom