Hi!

I had installed amanda on a tape server and there amanda is running fine.
Now, I want to be install amanda on a client running under Kernel 2.2.17, so
that the tape server can backup the client.
I have decompressed the sources on the client and i´m not shure which options
i need to configure amanda. I think that i will be using
./configure --with-name=amanda
               --with-group=disk
               --with-config=Daily
               --without-server
is this correct?

And what must be changed on the tape server so that amanda is backing up the
client?
I have in the disklist file on the tape server this entries
10.0.1.50 sdb1 Daily 1
10.0.1.50 sdb1 Daily 2
10.0.1.50 sdc1 Daily 3

Is that correct that i make a new entry in the disklist file on th tape server
10.0.1.49 hda1 Daily 4
so that amanda is going on the client and make a backup?

Thanks
Bye Juergen