Hi Alexandre!

> > I have checked the DNS configuration, and that´s ok. I find the computers
> > by giving the name
> How about finding the name given the IP?  That's what Amanda is
> complaining about.
>
> Does `nslookup 10.0.1.50' succeed on 10.0.1.49?

reverselookup was not set correct, i fixed ist.
Now, when im start amcheck -c Daily i become a error

amanda@fileserver:/usr/local/sbin > ./amcheck -c Daily

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
ERROR: king: [access as amanda not allowed from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]] amandahostsauth failed
Client check: 2 hosts checked in 0.048 seconds, 1 problem found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.2-19991216-beta1)

On the fileserver under /home/amanda exist a file called .amandahosts and i
have king and fileserver in it.

Any hints?
 Bye Juergen