Not sure if anyone else is having this problem  or what, but whenever
I try and access the Amanda Faq-o-matic page
(http://www.amanda.org/cgi-bin/fom?) I get the following error:

print on closed filehandle FAQ::OMatic::ERRORFILE at
/home/groups/amanda/fom/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FAQ/OMatic.pm line 224.

I was just trying to get some information on why I'm getting an
error concerning amlabel -- No amanda disks present.  And more
specifically what the exact steps I should take to label the disks --
i.e.-- how do lable them, linux syntax for amlabel, etc.

Does anyone out there know the correct settings for DLTtape IV
(40/80 Gb)?

I've got a bar code reader on our ATL 7100 tape backup system, and I'm
assuming that the new chg-zd-mtx script will work with it.

Joe