* Alexandre Oliva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 10:47:26AM -0300)
> On Feb 20, 2001, Erik van der Meulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>     lost+found: skipping cruft directory, perhaps you should delete it.
>> Not sure what to do with thing (English not being my first language...)
>> Any suggestions?

> Either learn to ignore this message or create a directory in /dump and
> use it as the holding disk.

If I understand it correctly, amflush looks in /dump for amanda dump
directories, and finds one that is not an amanda dir (lost+found) and tells
you this. cruft is amflush's name for unknown dirs.

As Alexandre suggests, make a subdir under /dump
(/dump/amanda or /dump/amanda/YOURCONFIGNAME)
that way you won;t get that message.

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  All things (e.g. a camel's journey through
 =`\<,  A needle's eye) are possible, it's true.