macintosh clients have been discussed before, but as far as what I've
seen, the best way to keep mac files on an amanda backup schedual is to
keep the mac files on a unix based (linux+netatalk) fileserver

--
Ben Kochie               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IMA Systems Office       | 400 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE