* Pierre Volcke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 10:26:46AM
+0100)

> hello,
>
> this question was already posted yesterday, but I
> got no answer! ;)
>
> 1/
>
> When I try to run 'amrecover' to check file index &
> recovery, here's what it says:

>> bash$ /usr/local/amanda/sbin/amrecover -C daily1
>> AMRECOVER Version 2.4.2. Contacting server on *****
>> amrecover: Unexpected server end of file

did you check /tmp/amanda/amrecover.*.debug ?
Do you have indexing turned on in your dumptype ?

Currently listening to: Pearl Jam - Porch (Ten)

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Standing above the crowd, he had a voice so strong and loud
 =`\<,                  we'll miss him