Hello,

First I would like to thanks everybody in this mailing list.

I have a doubt. I launched the backup yesterday at 18:00 and today it is
10:35 and it is still not done! I have put 'only' three servers in this
backup as a test. Is it normal it is so slow ? How can I tell the backup
is still going on ?
The Bandwith I put in the amanda config is 5000 kbitsec, the network is
100 Mbits. What also is strange is I run snmp deamon on amanda server, and
I read the info in cricket, and it shows me it uses not more than 2
Mbit/sec.Is this normal or am I missing something ?
Thanks

regards

Olivier Collet