yep, I have reliably backed up an NT PDC, and win98 workstation data
with amanda.  the only thing that does not get backed up is files open
for write, and things like the registery (because of the active file
status)

--
Ben Kochie               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IMA Systems Office       | 400 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE