I've had nothing but perfect luck with the sgen driver under Solaris.

FYI, are you sure you're not mixing differential and non-differential units
on the same bus? Last time I saw that error, it turns out that the hard
disk on the bus wasn't differential.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/