Hey folks,

I've got a Daily config running fine with the following settings:

dumpcycle 1 weeks
runspercycle 5
tapecycle 17 tapes

I'd like to have a second config called "Monthly".  However, I'm not
sure what to put as
values for the above parameters.   Here's what I was able to find from
various information sources:

dumpcycle 0 weeks
runspercycle ???????
tapecycle 1000 tapes

I want to keep the tapes and not overwrite them...hence the high number
in the tapecyle.  Also, I want full dumps
everytime.    But what do I put as "runspercycle"?   If I have the
"Daily" and "Monthly" running on two seperate configs, what
will there be conflicts with /etc/dumpdates and /etc/amandates?  Is
there an other potential conflicts that I should know about?

Cheers.

--
Luc Lalonde, Responsable du reseau GIREF

Telephone: (418) 656-2131 poste 6623
Courriel: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
n:Lalonde;Luc